Date(s) - Mar 11
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Congregational Church of Middlebury
Categories No Categories
CVUUS will prepare and serve the Friday night, March 11, Community Dinner at the Congregational Church. Supper for 200+ guests is served at 5 PM. Hosting groups prepare and serve the meal, assisted by some “regulars.” Volunteers are sought to staff the effort as follows:
- PREP: Make the meal in shifts, 2-4:30 pm (3 people)
- SET-UP: Arrange tables, set out beverages, 4-5 pm, and/or, (4 people)
- SERVE: Help serve meals to guests, 5-6:15 pm.
- DESSERT: Drop off baked desserts (brownies and lemon squares) by 4:30 pm.
- CLEAN-UP: Wash dishes, pots. Restore room. (3 people)
If you want to volunteer and haven’t already signed up, check in with Ann Ross or Martha Soderberg.