The highest priority is that people of all ages are opened to deeper connections with themselves, others, and the spirit of life.
— From CVUUS Purpose Statement – Why We Exist, adopted Fall, 2011
Visiting, Volunteering, and Joining
Come visit CVUUS any Sunday morning at 10am and join us for conversation after the service, at about 11am.
Consider joining CVUUS if you have decided that our community is where you find spiritual renewal.
Get to know us by volunteering and support CVUUS with your donations.
If you are in need of support, contact Rev. Barnaby or the CVUUS Caring Network.
CVUUS Programs and Groups
Deepen and broaden your personal spiritual growth by joining a Small Group Ministry group.
Meditate with the CVUUS Sangha any Sunday evening.
Openings for Deeper Connections
The following CVUUS groups have openings.
Worship Ministry, two openings
– we work closely with Reverend Barnaby to provide all aspects of weekly services, serve as worship associates, and spend time educating ourselves and exploring the purpose of worship, our role in the process, and how best to meet the needs of the congregation
– there is public speaking and a need to be reliable and organized while being willing to be vulnerable
– contact Ann Webster (email@example.com), Piper Harrell
– meet one Wednesday a month after choir practice
– Enjoy taking a turn and placing seasonal decorations in the sanctuary space. Planning for upcoming holiday season coming up.
– Most flowers, plants, and other things from nature are from our own yards, and there is also a budget
– Current members are open to assisting any interested folks who would like to participate.
– contact Marnie Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Communications/scheduling done via email, and time commitment is the time needed to do one Sunday, or more, early Sunday morning. (or Saturdays if no event taking place)
CVUUS’ Sound System group is seeking at least two more people
– to join their Sunday morning service rotation, and
– to take turns recording services onto CDs, and to sometimes play music brought in on CDs or other devices.
It’s not difficult! You will be trained to set up mics and adjust sound levels.
– contact Mitch Kramer ( email@example.com) 802 353-0817 for more information.
– Help count offering on Mondays from 9:30-10:30 am (different time can be arranged)
– contact Mary Conlon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Take and email photos from your smartphone to email@example.com of worship and activities, for blasts and annual meeting slideshow
– contact Laura Asermily (also firstname.lastname@example.org)
– or just send pictures!