41st Annual Addison County CROP Hunger Walk

Sunday, Sept. 30, Middlebury Town Green, 12:30 pm photo, 1 pm, 2.5 mile walk

First, a shout-out to everyone who walked last year or sponsored our CVUUS walkers!! Our county raised $27,800, making us #6 in New England, and a BIG part of that is thanks to you!! 25% of funds raised stayed right here in Addison County to help local programs addressing hunger. The remaining 75% helped combat hunger around the world through disaster relief, sustainable development and refugee assistance. Sign up as walkers or to donate to support walkers, or get information about doing so online. Last year we had an amazing turnout! It’s a wonderful opportunity to teach our kids through example about community service, to give them an opportunity to give while being embraced by our beloved CVUUS family, and to help people here and around the world. Kids for Kids will get ready for CROP Walk Sunday Sept 16 by making a banner with their footprints. Questions? Ask Bobbi Loney bobbiloney@gmail.com